Cookies on the
A leading global supplier of a full range of
Commercial and Industrial Laundry Equipment
Commercial and Industrial Laundry Equipment
For Equipment Repairs and Service 01462 427784 | email@example.com
For Rental and Purchase Inquiries 01462 510844 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For other departments including Parts, Technical support and Installations click here
Terms & Conditions of Sale
1. ‘the Company' means Girbau UK Ltd., 'the Customer' means any person (s) or company at whose request or on whose behalf the Company undertakes to supply goods or provide any services, including design and or installation of equipment or services.
2. All orders shall be subject to these terms and conditions and may only be varied in writing and must be signed by the Company and the Customer.
3. Any date given by the Company shall be approximate only, no supply of goods or provision of Services shall be deemed overdue until the Customer has made a written request to the Company and has given the Company a reasonable time to comply.
4. Any damage in transit must be reported to the Company in writing within three days of receipt of the goods. Shortages in delivery should be so marked on the delivery note returned with the driver or carrier. Damage should be noted and delivery notes marked “unexamined”
5. Where an order is for supply of parts and the parts are not required for any reason the company reserves the right to levy a charge of 15% to cover administrative costs and re-stocking. Where parts are of an electric/electronic nature ie Motors, actuators, relays, inverters, printed circuit boards and the like the company reserves the right to refuse to exchange or offer a refund.
6. No responsibility is accepted by the Company for any loss, damage or expense whatsoever arising from any failure or delay to deliver or provide goods or services to the Customer.
7. The Customer must satisfy himself that the goods supplied by the Company are fit and suitable for the purpose required; Girbau UK Ltd can only advise suitability based upon known information. The Company does not warrant their suitability or condition in any way and all warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions whether express or implied by common law, statute or otherwise unless herein expressed are excluded to the extent that their exclusion is not rendered void by statute.
8. Guarantees and Warranties are only applicable where specifically given in writing by the Company prior to the delivery of the goods or provision of services.
9. The Company's liabilities arising out of the supply of goods or services shall be limited to faulty workmanship or material and shall not apply to defects or malfunction due to any other cause including faulty installation by third parties, or inadequate services. The Company will not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential damage, loss or expense howsoever caused whether to the Customer or to any other person or thing whether arising directly or indirectly from the defect or malfunction. However this shall not exclude the Company's liabilities in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Company.
10. All goods supplied by the Company should be installed in accordance with installation instructions. Failure to carry out these instructions may invalidate any guarantee provided or agreed by the Company.
11. All goods supplied by the Company remain the property of the Company until full payment is received. The risk in the goods passes to the Customer upon delivery.
12. The Customer shall make payment for the goods or services including any VAT due, to the terms and within the period specified by the Company. The Company reserves the right to charge interest on overdue payments from the date due at borrowing rates then current but not less than 2.5% above the Company's Bankers Base Rate from time to time in force.
13. The Company shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any of its obligations under this contract if such failure or delay is due to any Act of God, Riots and Commotion, Fire, Industrial Dispute or any such like circumstances beyond its control.
14. If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale or any part or parts thereof shall be declared invalid or unenforceable all other provisions or any part or parts thereof shall remain in full force and effect.
15. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any dispute or litigation arising therefrom shall be construed in accordance with or governed by English Law.